Better Real Estate Bureau Badge
Show pride in your business. Feature the BRB Online badge on your site to show your commitment to honest and trustworthy business practices. Copy and paste the code below to your real estate website to display your membership.
Why feature the BRB® badge?
Members benefit from being part of a known ethical realtor community that home buyers and sellers can trust. As a BRB® member, buyers and sellers can clearly see you are committed to honest, transparent online business practices and that you pledge to provide truthful information to the best of your ability.
Show that you are a devoted real estate professional with ethical and privacy standards set forth by the larger Internet community. Let consumers know at a glance that you offer secure online applications, believe in non-misleading content, and maintain confidentiality of all personal information.
Connect with realtors who have pledged to uphold secure online services and ethics. Our real estate directory spans all 50 states and provides home buyers and sellers with an easy link to BRB® agents in hundreds of cities around the country.
Our members are a select group of the larger realtor community that agree to abide by a special code of honor. Accordingly, they place a priority on being direct and transparent in all online communications and offerings. All BRB® agents promise to honestly represent themselves and their services in any online medium. You can rest assured your privacy is protected and the information you receive is as accurate and straightforward as possible.
If you are looking for representation in a real estate purchase or sale, BRB® agents are at your service. Just look for the Better Real Estate Bureau® logo or use our free real estate directory to find a brokerage website with the BRB® Badge in your area.
As a member of the Better Real Estate Bureau®, I agree to:
- Provide truthful information to the best of my knowledge in all online communications, website material and emails
- Maintain confidentiality of all client email addresses and personal information
- Provide secure online applications for website users
- Use non-misleading subject lines that accurately represent the body content of emails
- Supply accurate information in the header ("from") field of emails
- Disclose my physical location (i.e. include a postal address) in all emails
- Present an unsubscribe option in all emails and honor opt-out submissions within 10 business days
- Honestly represent myself and my services in all online communications